Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Little Blue Box!!!

Well today I got my first Tiffany's little blue box! The only thing is it didn't come with anything from Tiffany's inside it. But I have nothing to complain about since it had a Gucci ring inside :). Let me explain....When I was at Sephora's yesterday I saw a girl wearing this ring that I absolutely loved. I love hearts and thats what was inside the little blue box, a Gucci heart ring. A little gift to myself, the reason it came in a Tiffany's box is because it was the lady at the Tiffany's counter at Holt Renfrew who helped me and cashed me out, so she just put it in a little blue box, which was fine by me. The ring was $190, it was the last one they had and in my size too! Not sure yet if $190 is too much for a sterling silver ring, but it is Gucci and I have never seen anything like it before. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment