Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MUFE + CARGO blu ray pressed powder = flawless skin!




So I know I am probably late on all the hype about MUFE's HD foundation, but better late than never! I have a mini haul to post tonight since I went to Sephora, MAC and the drug store yesterday. I was using MUFE face and body foundation but I hated the smell and found the shade for me too orangy, so I took it back, which is why I love Sephora so much, you can take back anything you don't like and I don't think there is even a time limit you have to bring it back as long as you have your receipt. Anyways I took it back and decided to try the HD. I had tried a sample before and thought I wouldn't like it, but I used it last night and today and I LOVE IT! I also got CARGO's blu-ray pressed powder which I lightly put over top and it looks flawless. My foundation has never looked better. I will let you know how it hold up for the day because my blush and face usually look blotchy by the end of the day so I am hoping that doesn't happen. The CARGO powder can also be worn by itself and put on using a sponge for heavier coverage. The girl helping me at Sephora put it on for me with the sponge and when I saw the look I was sold. I know I really haven't done many FOTD's but I will try tonight to show you the results. I am #117 in the HD so I am pretty light but I have given up thinking I have darker skin than I actually do and found I look much better when I just go with my natural colours. It is really not fair, my mom has beautiful olive skin and my brother got that and my dad has the pale or fair skin which is what I got!...LOL...oh well, learning to accept yourself and have confidence is what true beauty is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment