Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Forever 21 haul!

I haven't done much online shopping until these last couple weeks. I had a bad experience tho which almost put it to an end. I bought a GHD Pure straightener off Ebay, which all together came to $200...I bought it in June and then just a couple weeks ago went to use the how-to DVD and it wouldnt work. At that point I started googling GHD stuff and came to the realization that I was sold a counterfeit one. I am too late realizing this because Ebay and Paypal only give you 45 days to get your money back. I tried calling the guy who sold it to me and he just yelled at me like a maniac and threatened me, so needless to say I am out $200 for a straightener that will sit in its box. Anyways I got over my fear of online shopping, which I am not sure now if its a good thing or bad thing cuz it is so easy to spend money. I went on Forever 21 and bought a couple really cute things which I will show below, and also bought a bunch of awesome makeup from Cherry Culture, which I have to blame Natty for since she got me hooked. I will show that haul later and post some FOTD's. So here are the things I bought from F21....







I was looking on the US F21 site and there are different things on there that I would love to get but can't since I am in Canada. The Canadian site also has different things from the US site so if anyone would ever want to do a switch I would be into that. If you order $75 worth of stuff then shipping is free and then we could just send it to each other via our local post office services which wouldnt be too expensive! Let me know if you're interested....Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment