Monday, August 31, 2009

Todays Petite Bloggity Blog Entry

Mood: Excited but relaxed at the same time....hows that possible?..lol
Eyeshadow: None,just mascara today!...been lazy these last couple weeks
Lipstick: Trucco in Lucky Lola...my nickname...perfect pale pink!
Hair: Tied back with pieces out.
How’d ya sleep last night? Pretty good...but still had a hard time getting up...mornings have never been my thing
Eating: Nothing...im super hungry...drink my usual morning drink...grande non fat white mocha..mmmm
Outfit: Skinny acid washed jeans...black long sleeve see-thru shirt with a black tank underneath and a pink striped skinny scarf and black flip flops
Song stuck in my head: none at the moment
Weekly goals: to put an offer in by the end of the week on the PERFECT house my fiance and I found!!!...so excited but I must try to keep the emotions out of it otherwise I will be extremely dissapointed if we dont get it!

Again so sorry for the lack of posts...I have been feeling very uninspired and unmotivated lately
:(...its sad...but I promise to get better at this for all my lovely followers. I did just end up doing some late night online shopping last night and bought a load of NYX stuff which was inspired by Miss Natty(thanks for getting me to spend more money lol)...so I will do a post on that as soon as it comes in and I have also been wanting to do a 'whats in your purse" post as well which I will be tagging some of u girls in!.....xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment