Sunday, August 16, 2009

Don't judge a book by its cover FOTD!

So my Saturday was pretty low key...I got to do one of my favorite things tho. I love to go to a Starbucks in a Chapters or Indigo, order my favorite drink (venti iced green tea lemonade) and people watch or grab a million magazines and catch up on all the Hollywood gossip. It is one of those things that I just feel so relaxed doing and could do every weekend. Then I went to see The Ugly Truth which was pretty funny but very predictable. So I am posting my FOTD or night I guess....(sorry if I look naked but I'm not...lol)


Sorry for the bad photo quality or lighting. I will be playing aroung with my camera to get better pictures. Anyways here is what I used for the look:
Face:
~MUFE Face & Body Liquid Makeup in #20
~MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20
~MUFE HD Setting Powder
Cheeks:
~NARS Laguna Bronzer
~NARS Orgasm Blush
Eyes:
~MAC Dazzlelight e/s all over and highlight
~MAC All That Glitters e/s in the corner
~MAC Creme de Violet e/s on the outer corner
~Urban Decay Ransom e/s to darken the outer corner and crease
~Sephora Kohl Black Liner
~Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara
Lips:
~Sephora lip liner in Nude
~Gosh Darling Lipstick
~Soap ang Glory Mother Pucker clear lipgloss.
Hope you enjoyed the post...thanks girlies...xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment