Thursday, August 13, 2009

Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection - in MAC stores August 20th!!!

Hey guys,

So MAC is launching yet again another amazing collection which I cannot wait for! There are some amazing colours and some really exciting repromoted colours like the amazing teal/blue colour 'Haunting' from back in 2007. Check out the link below for TiffanyD's youtube video on her haul from this collection since she was lucky enough to go to the prelaunch event!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zmOmyD_6qI

5 comments:

  1. I too am pretty excited about this collection! The pigments look fun and I'm liking the quads too!
    Cute blog!

    http://missyannc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this!! I love all of the purples.. expecially, I think its called purple horizon? Yay i'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob Natty...I love the colours too...I made an appointment for next Friday to check out the collection and get a makeover done. It's a $55 product purchase but I am sure I will buy more than that!

    ReplyDelete