Saturday, August 22, 2009

MAC haul!!!

Hello Girlies...so sorry for my lack of blog updates this week has been very busy. I did have the chance to get to the MAC store for their Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection. The colours are beautiful and different from their last couple releases. I made an appointment which I was told was a $55 product purchase which was fine because I knew I would buy at least that much, although I probably won't make an appointment next time because all they do is your makeup pretty quickly and then watch while you choose what you are going to buy. Anyways with that being said I bought 5 things all together. I bought one of their technakohl eye liners in Artistic License which is a beautiful teal colour and I can already tell will stay really well on the water line. I did a swatch on my hand below and had a hard time scrubbing it off. I also got 2 pigments, I got Brash & Bold and Push the Edge. I love these colours since I find it hard to find really pigmented pinks or purples. I also got 2 eye shadows, I got Haunting, this colour was from the 2007 Alexander McQueen collection but is being repromoted. It's an awesome colour, I also got Violet Trance which is a really blueish purple. I would like to go back and get more...I really would like the green liner and the fushcia glitter and maybe some more eyeshadows. But thats all I had money for so I hope you like the swatches below and I will do some looks with the colours soon.

Brash & Bold and Push the Edge without flash above and with flash below.



Haunting and Violet Trance eyeshadows with flash.



Artistic License Technakohl Liner with and without flash.

And just for fun because it is my nickname I posted the free sample of Lola by Marc Jacobs that I got from Sephora. If you're a beauty insider you most likely get their emails and I got an email that if you print it off and bring it in you get a free sample of this perfume. The sample is a pretty good size too. I am not sure yet if I love the smell. It's a bit stronger and heavier than I usually wear but I do think it will be a good smell for the fall coming up.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Please do leave some comments as I would love to know what you guys are going to pick up from the new MAC line. Thanks girlies...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment