Saturday, August 15, 2009

My 1st TAG from Miss Natty!!!

So I have been tagged by Miss Natty for my first time ever! Yay!

The Tag is called: Post a pic!

The Rules of this picture tag:

~Open your first photo folder

~Scroll down to the 10th photo.

~Post that photo and story on your blog.

~Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same.
I love this pic!...It's such an old pic of me lol It's me and my mom at a party for their 20th anniversary. It was a surprise party and it was so much fun. The theme of the party was the Oscars, so we gave out little mini golden oscars to best dressed and other categories. We decided on the theme Oscars because my parents got married at the Rockafellar center in NY so we wanted to go with something fun and glamourous! Thanks for the Tag Miss Natty!
Now I tag: Zoella, Escourtney, Bubblegarm, Missy~Ann and Ella
Coming up: MAC and Sephora makeup haul...I have been lazy lately but I will post it soon!

4 comments:

  1. aww, what a cute picture! You both look so glam! and holy cow, thats your mom??? She is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natty...ya thats my mommy...lol...when we go out together people sometimes ask if shes my sister.....she loves that..haha...i hope to grow up as gracefully as her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pic, you and your mummy look alike so sweet :)

    thanks for tagging me sweets, I've already done this tag check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ella thanks for checkin out the pic...i will have to check urs out since u have already done it :)

    ReplyDelete